P R I N C E S S OF P I A N O


ENTRY ANIME DRESS WISH NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Merepek Kat Sini

Taknak Iklan >_<


Post Lama

My Diary History

get this widget here
Tabung Derma

Sekupang pleasee

Mama Stuff

something

Credits

something

Template by Miss Iris. Basecode by Miss Iris.
Header by Miss Iris
Re-dit by Miss Iris
Astaghfirullahalazim..

POSTED ON: May 06, 2014 | 0 comments
Hi .. Dear blogger, What is this feeling? Jealousy? Sad? ... God .. but I know I do not deserve .. May the anis with lulu came yesterday and there is also news to me about the case of low enrollment form 6 this year in a new school .. So because I did not have time to know also to do anything ... yet shy also .. I have not been asked to come suddenly .. Hence, last seen in the picture is going to insta .. God .. jealousy began  .. my question is, why is not one members last year .. but there is also nothing better to do I do it but not a lot of SRC but no .. she asked me stay straight .. sad .. But .. Then the second thought that the volatile heart attack .. you could tell them? You want to come in you so? Result unnecessary ... and they show three times you? Honestly I almost cry .. sad .. yet when I thought of Alia Narrated story before ... so I think terbuangan .. why now? I would rather not know any of this ... sad sad .. God .. while before I tried .. Three different conjecture so do I keep sane .. foreign .. break ... Smallville ... God .. I go ... accelerate langkahku grammar ... yes please God ... I want to go .. Please O God ... Felt like dying because of frustration .. feels like to lose heart in the face of the earth because of the embarrassment ... I hate things I heard .. I'm sad to be part of it .. sometimes blank .. as long as I want to be a butterfly dreaming I was just an empty box of air space ... RD pointless because no understand .. But .. O God ... You know what happens .. sadly the food my heart for so long .. I became sad corrosive ... Come on .. God .. accelerate langkahku ... I want to go away from all this ... ... There is only one thing to cozy up my heart ... THEY DO NOT KNOW .... :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Bloggers

0 komen | back to top