P R I N C E S S OF P I A N O


ENTRY ANIME DRESS WISH NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Merepek Kat Sini

Taknak Iklan >_<


Post Lama

My Diary History

get this widget here
Tabung Derma

Sekupang pleasee

Mama Stuff

something

Credits

something

Template by Miss Iris. Basecode by Miss Iris.
Header by Miss Iris
Re-dit by Miss Iris
Bukan Kebetulan :)

POSTED ON: June 24, 2014 | 0 comments


Hi,

Dear Blogger,

Genki desuka? I am healthy, thank God .. While chatting with my best friend, as usual, he and I share feelings and stories. I accidentally talked back to me with korang reflection.

Today, while opening the old message, I saw a message sent by him. Suddenly an indescribable feeling. I feel close to him. Do not know why I'm so so happy. But my days before this became problematic. I thought for a moment. He, who I rely on a human. He, the only man who I believe.

I said, I know. You loved him very much. But, do not rely on it. No matter who it is. Including humans. You can not count on it. We humans are slaves. Depending haraplah to one God. Man is not perfect .. Afraid later, when it is too believe, if something happens to start to lose root. You know what I? I asked.

Yes, now I understand. (He said with a slight bow of the head.)
(He began his story.) This morning, I was as usual in my job. Suddenly there came a customer. He greeted. I know that voice! O Allah! Because of my situation is a little bit hidden. Customers may be difficult to see where I am. After all, rarely to greet customers. So I was a little surprised. With a voice that I knew that. (Smile) I'm lurking from behind the iron. Astagfirullahalazim. Exactly my expectations. It's true! He! Oh God. What I want to do this? Hey let me offhand. I did not answer. Semaki he is about, the more I worry a lot. Before he arrived before me, I continued to make sweaters that are on my side. So I surround myself with the sweater. With hands trembling and stuttering. He asked "Are you sure?" (Meaning he knew that I was.) I laughed. And he said "Have a bit ago .." (laughing) With me still sheathed. Then he said "Taknak see eh? Takpelah. Je After all this fleeting." (Then he goes.)

I then went to the front door and saw him go into the parking lot. With his heart still pounding. I peek while covering the face except the eyes. Maybe I try to hide senyumanku. But I do not know, I do not know why every time I found him, with hand tremors, I would have shut the mouth with my hand as if embarrassed when he saw me smile. (Laughs as he closed mouth).

I always remind her, so do not look for me and my job. Even though I know he was looking everywhere where I work if he free time. But after he promised not to find me. I feel calm. I do not want to tell him because of my job, I had it and he found it was not a coincidence .. But it was destiny. I prayed to God. You pertemukanlah me and him, if he was my fate. Preserve him from me if he remember You distract me from. Because I'm human. I have a feeling and love. But, I want to keep the flavor and love it so reserved and took to the road that diredhoi Him.

End of story about my friend.

How can? I think? I actually thought. At least, he tried to avoid this temptation. He also refrains from human love addict. But I know he is not sufficiently strong. Sometimes it manifests certain nostalgia. Pray for my friend is happy with his choice. God willing, if the man was an unbelieving spouse, God will surely pertemukan they are on the halal. God willing ..      Amin
..


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Bloggers

0 komen | back to top